Beyond Whitening Accelerator is your best choice for quickly and effectively brightening healthy smiles. Developed by our engineering team in California’s Silicon Valley, Beyond uses high-intensity blue light at a wavelength of 480 to 520 nanometers. The light is filtered through over 12,000 fibers and 30 layers of coated optical glass to remove infrared and ultraviolet light. Used together with our special whitening formula, the half-hour procedure rapidly oxidizes 16 or more teeth through the dentin tube, restoring them to a beautiful white. It scores a 5 to 14 level of shade improvement on the Vita shade guide.
Our complete whitening kit includes our specially-formulated whitening compound which reduces the sensitivity of teeth.
The Beyond whitening system leaves teeth whiter and shinier than other similar processes. Using the Beyond whitening kit together with the Beyond whitening accelerator will create the best results. With only a minimal investment, the Beyond system can add healthy profits to your practice.
Things to consider when bleaching teeth with baking soda and lemon
- This natural and homemade natural whitening remedy should be performed no more than once a week so as not to damage the protective enamel that covers the teeth.
- It is recommended to use a new and clean toothbrush the first time you try the method, and use only that toothbrush specifically for this method of whitening, in other words, do not use it daily.
- If you do not have lemons or limes in your hand, 1-2 tablespoons of water can be substituted to create the whitening paste.
- This treatment is not recommended for people who wear braces, as it may cause uneven whitening that will be noticed once the orthodontic appliances are removed.
- The flavor of the whitening mixture is acidic and a bit strange, but the amount used for whitening is completely safe and is not toxic in case you accidentally swallow it (although it is possible to find the taste a little nauseous if you have to) .
- After only one month of use (only four treatments) you should begin to see the results in the form of a whiter, brighter smile.